This is a super easy way to grill up some chicken either for one meal or for the entire week. You can use a grill pan if it isn’t grilling season.
Easy Grilled Chicken
- Grill or grill pan
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- sprinkle garlic salt
- sprinkle italian seasoning
- 1 lb chicken breast
- drizzle chicken with olive oil
- sprinkle with garlic salt
- sprinkle with italian seasoning
- grill on both sides until done in center (no pink left)
This is a great recipe to double or triple and use for lunches during the week. You can throw on top of a salad, put inside a cheese quesadilla or whatever you desire!