This pasta is seriously so easy and tasty! Throw in whatever meat you have and cook up some pasta and sauce and any veggies you might have and voila! Dinner! Enjoy!
Easy “throw-together” Pasta Night
- 1 package pasta of choice (bowtie, penne, cavatappi, etc.) Garafalo Organic
- white pasta sauce Sonoma Gourmet Kale Pesto with White Cheddar Sauce
- 1 lb meat of choice chicken sausage is a quick and easy throw in
- cook pasta in boiling water until soft
- heat up pasta sauce on stove
- heat up meat of choice on skillet (chicken or sausage are great options)
- drain pasta and throw it all together!!
You can truly use any meat selection. I love throwing in chicken sausage, italian sausage, or grilled chicken. Feel free to also toss in any extra veggies you have! I would recommend tossing them into the sauce while it is heating up. This recipe only takes minutes to prepare and if you use high quality ingredients, you are preparing a “healthy-ish” meal for your fam. Enjoy!