This oatmeal literally tastes like dessert. Takes 5 minutes to prepare.
Quick and Easy Oatmeal
Prepare this oatmeal in 5 minutes for a nutritious and easy breakfast!
- 1/4 cup steel cut oats organic is best (oats are typically sprayed with pesticides)
- 3/4 -1 cup water or milk
- 1 banana sliced
- dash cinnamon
- drizzle honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or any nut butter kirkland brand at costco has no added sugar or processed oils
- 1 tbsp chia seed or flax seed optional- trader joes/costco has great quality and value
- Microwave oats in water or milk for 5 minutes
- Add all toppings and stir
- you can add any fruit you want to this- i like banana, blueberries, or strawberries